Saturday, March 21, 2020

Etsy Weekends - Little Earrings

A few years back, I lost my everyday earrings. Well, I lost one of my everyday earrings. It was somewhere in the house, so for several weeks, I had to carefully consider my earring choices, until Matt bought me a new pair of everyday earrings. The new ones were perfect and beautiful, and within a week I found the original pair - which had been my everyday earrings for 13 years or more. I love both of my easy choices, but now I keep my eyes open for other everyday earrings so that I can have even more options! Here are a couple that might fit the bill for me.

Petal Teardrop Earrings  Simple Earrings  Drop Earrings  image 0
Petal Teardrop Earrings from Crystal Glow Design



Slim Minimalist  Rose Gold Earrings Rose Gold Skinny Bar image 2
Slim Rose Gold Bar Earrings from Green Peridot

No comments:

Post a Comment