Saturday, November 28, 2020

Etsy Weekends: Holiday Vibes

 Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone, and most folks are putting up their trees. I usually fight this time of year - it all seems so silly for us to take the time to put up decorations that will come down in a month, when it's just the two of us, and no children to spoil. Norman could use a little spoiling, but cats and Christmas trees aren't the best of friends. Maybe by next week I'll feel a little more in the spirit, but today I am holding onto another season, and another sort of decorating. This flower vase is so intriguing - simple and yet alluring in it's complexity. I could imagine lots of surfaces for this to sit on (maybe especially that Bourbon shelf from a few weeks ago! Or just the shelves I already have...but what's the fun in that??) and I can see my beautiful Iris sitting up in this bowl. Where would you put yours?

Single Tube Flower Vase from Loma Prieta Pottery


No comments:

Post a Comment