Sunday, May 31, 2020

Weekend Update

Hello!

It's been a very quick week. Matt heads in to surgery this coming Wednesday, so we've been sort of mentally prepping for that, plus the weather has been perfect for gardening (except for the wind we've had the last few days!) so there hasn't been a ton of crafting going on.

Norman and the Begonia

I'm still working on some malas, my beads arrived this week and they are gorgeous and perfect for my vision. Of course I had to clear the board of Matt's Kunzite mala that was waiting in line...so now that I've finished that (as of last night) I've got room on the board for the custom orders that came in. 


I had another custom order this week for cat toys, and I am in love with the idea of them! Small balls, 1.5" across, made with my scrap wool in vibrant colors. I'm stuffing them with raw wool and catnip just like their bigger friends. I'll be selling them in three packs in the Etsy shop when I get some made up for spec. 

While I do have a ridiculous amount of indoor crafting that needs to be done, as I mentioned before, the weather has been perfect for gardening, and my plants needed some attention. My flowers are all where they will be for the season (except for two shasta daisies, because I have no idea where I want to plant those.) I've got all my tomatoes and tomatillos in the ground and in their bucket homes. Yesterday I got about half of my peppers in their homes, but I need to clear the greenhouse of all the extra plants before I can finish that task. Which may take some time - the raised beds I was meant to plant the basil in are still waiting to be built.....  

Enjoy your weekends, tomorrow is the beginning of June! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment