Sunday, May 10, 2020

Whatcha Doin'?

We've been pretty busy lately. Matt and I have been working on Mala designs, trying to make some affordable options, and some premium options. We've been experimenting with different marker bead styles, and guru bead options. I made one recently with a pearl at the base of the guru bead instead of a tassel, and Matt liked the aesthetic so much that he's planning on using that method with his next personal mala.

Mother's Day is today, so I put together a pair of earrings for my sister who is considering moving several states away from her children in the coming weeks. I used stones to represent each child, and I'm hoping she can wear them when she's feeling far from them.


Knitting has been on the back burner, but I have lots of projects half-baked in my mind. I did cast on an easy-peasy moebius scarf the other day to sort of cleanse my project palate, and I'm loving the color changes in the yarn. It is yarn that was gifted to me by my work place Secret-Santa last year. :)


Thursday morning I spent longer than I would like to admit searching for packaging paper. I still have no idea where it is, and it makes me feel like maybe I have too many hobbies, and too much stuff....but that can't be right...lol.

Hope you all are doing well and enjoying your days - whether they be in quarantine or out, working or not, rainy or sunny. As my Grandpa Arneson, the farmer, used to say - "we could use the rain". So keep looking on the bright side folks. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment