Saturday, July 25, 2020

Etsy Weekends - Decor Details

A while back I took a photo of Norman in the bedroom, and when I was looking at it later, I realized just how terrible our light switch cover looked. It had been screwed on too tightly at some point and cracked from the pressure. I mentioned this to my husband, who pointed out, as he often does, that "This is a rental Kirsten." I countered that beautiful light plate covers are an affordable way to add personal decor details, that we can VERY EASILY remove and take with us when we move. You just have to keep track of where you keep the old plates. :) Anyway, here's one I think I'll ask for at Christmastime this year. It is after all only six months away.
Wood Light Switch Plate  Celtic Single and Double Light image 0
Light switch Cover from Ideas in Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment