Sunday, July 26, 2020

Slow Weekend Tidbits

Hello!

It's been a slow week here - taking each day in stride, trying to focus on our health and Matt's surgery recovery. We've been going for walks and riding the Peloton regularly, and adding in some strength training workouts that hurt for days (for me anyway!). It's also been computer heavy on the creative side - with me working on adding all of our jewelry listings. We are up to 44 active listings on the Hide and Hair Gems Etsy account!



Yesterday I went outside to clean up a mess I made two weekends ago, and ended up weeding the raspberry patch/flower patch next to the deck for roughly three hours. It was my first sunburn of the season...and wasn't nearly as bad as they have been in the past. But my raspberry patch looks better than it has in a long time!!


I also worked on a commissioned Mala this week. The beads I used were gorgeous Labradorite 8 and 10 mm round beads. The flash in some of those beads were unbelievable. 

                                               

In addition to spending a ton of time on my phone/the computer for the Etsy listings, I've also still been working on uploading our photos and organizing them into folders in Google Photos. We are trying to consolidate our Japanese honeymoon photos and our wedding photos into one place so we can pick out a couple of pictures to hang on our walls. It's going to be a tough decision I fear. 


Hope you all have a lovely week coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment