Saturday, September 12, 2020

Etsy Weekends: Happy Birthday Mom!

My mom is a pretty amazing person, and there are a lot of things that remind me of her - things I want to buy and give her, things that make me happy. Growing up we had a wall of iron trivets, and recently they moved into a smaller house, where they don't have room for all the trivets they did in the past. When they went to hang them up in June, they found a small trivet that Mom said reminded her of me and Matt. She shipped it to us, and I hung it up on our wall to remind me of her and her wall of trivets. I came across this one on Etsy the other day - and even though it is very different from the style mom traditionally picks out, it reminded me of her. :) Happy Birthday Mom!
Scrollwork Trivet in Wrought Iron for Tabletop Counter and image 0
Scrollwork Iron Trivet from Forge and Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment