Sunday, September 20, 2020

Sunny Sunday

 Some weeks I have no idea where the time went. This is one of those! Most weeks when I sit down to write these I have to pick and choose from all the things I've done with my time, and then there are some weeks where I stare at the screen and think, "Gosh, what did I do this week?" The fires in the West (and still smoldering on the other side of the Bridgers) meant that our air quality has been pretty rough all week, so my energy levels were pretty low. Yesterday we had rain, and it has brought our area back down to a green/yellow dot, so hopefully we can get out and do more now! Friday I had the day off and worked in the backyard, clearing the deck so our landlord can paint, and then working on clearing bulbs and sod from my back flower bed. Yesterday I ordered new bulbs to plant, and picked up some bricks for the edging :) 

Pink Snow Crocus

As far as knitting and jewelry making is concerned, I had zero output for the week. But I did manage to organize my jewelry photos, so I know what needs to be photographed and how. 

Iolite and Labradorite Bracelet 

Most of my free time this week was spent practicing Japanese (Matt had his first test on Friday) and reading. I got my hands on an Agatha Christie, and time sort of melted away. I love her books - they are fun little romps most of the time, easy to read, and a nice diversion from life (and smoke!)

はじめまして、よろしく おねがいします。(How do you do, pleased to meet you.)

Hope you all have wonderful weeks and we'll chat next week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment