Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Someday I'll talk about knitting...but today is not that day!

Between school and work and seedlings and exercise there hasn't been much time for knitting. I'll get a week off between spring and summer semesters...so maybe I'll get something accomplished then! A girl can dream! :)

For your pleasure, today I have more photos of seedlings! I also have a photo of the outside flowers that didn't make it through the last three snowfalls we've had since I took the pictures. Springtime in the Rockies means you never know what kind of weather to expect, and the last two weeks have been pretty dismal...cloudy and gray and filled with snow and mini hail!

Deer poo! The lawn is covered in it!
The Rose Bush

Pretty Flower!

Sweet Bell Pepper
Cherry Tomato

The seedlings!

I might have gotten a bit excited with the seedlings. Let's hope they last until June 15th when I can put them in the ground! Also, if anyone has any advice on what to do with that rose bush - let me know!!!

Hope everyone has a great week, and hope the weather gives us a few days of sunshine!


No comments:

Post a Comment