Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bugged and Wet in Wisconsin

I can't believe how bad the mosquitoes are at our house this year.  We've had some other bad years in the 16 years we've been here but I think this is the worst.  In order to go to the garden I need to wear sweats and I have a "net" jacket that goes over my head.  There is a little hole by the mouth - I think it's for people who smoke but you can tear a raspberry apart and stuff it in your mouth! 

The grandkids and our daughter Becky are visiting us for about 10 days.  Since the bugs are so bad the kids can't go outside at our house.  We have taken them to see some Wisconsin sites and we took them to Fevolden Farms on Saturday.  They got to see lots of alpacas. 

Grandpa has also been giving Jeep rides.  They like the jeep!
I'm off to put salsa in jars.  It's a little "hot" but the grandsons like it!