Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Gardening In Montana

Not only will this be my first garden in Montana, it is the first garden I have designed myself. Our wonderful landlords built me a little raised bed garden, and I have a few other sites around the yard for other items. I'm focusing on vegetables, because I would rather be able to eat my garden than look at it :)

Here's what it looks like now:
Raised Bed and Three Sisters Area (I will cut the sod next week)

Peas and Parsnips Fence (Full of weeds at the moment)

Broccoli and Bush Beans (Yes those are Elm Trees right now)

Hopefully in a few weeks I'll have shots of real vegetables! Of course, I will be cheating a little bit...I'm planning on buying tomato and pepper plants...but everything else is from seed! Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment