Sunday, January 15, 2012

January Knitting


Mice, Scarves, and Wristlets! That's what we're knitting in January!

Maiden Wisconsin has asked for another batch of EEK mice, so I've been knitting mice for weeks! To break up the monotony of mice, I pulled out the old Blue and Purple Fiasco Scarf, it's been a while, but I think it's time to finish the old girl. Someone, somewhere will love that scarf and get it out of my closet for good! It might still be a while before I'm ready to post it on Etsy, after all, I've only had the scarf in some form since I first cast it on in 2007! :)

Mom has been cranking out wristlets for a while, they are great to keep your hands warm for all kinds of activities. I'm thinking I might need some for myself, my hands get so cold typing on a computer all day at work!

That's the update from our needles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment