Sunday, August 17, 2014

Etsy Weekends - Tote Bags

As I was looking through my recent favorites to write a new Etsy post I came across these four tote bags, all recently put into my 'bags and buttons' list. It looked like my post had written itself!! As a person who feels you can never own too many tote bags or rescue too many cats, these bags seem custom made just for me!

Black Cat Tote Bag by Make Make Tees
Canvas tote, Cat tote bag : CATS are my BAG - gift for cat lover, reusable canvas tote bag, screen printed, hand lettering
Cats are my Bag by Xenotees
Hand painted - Canvas Bag - Light Weight Fabric - Cats in love - Natural Color - Cat Lovers
Cats in Love from Mamushka Handmade
tote bag  black cat quote
Don't like Cats? from Memories Warehouse 

Have a great weekend and drop by next week to see what other goodies Etsy has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment