Friday, October 3, 2014

When did it become October?

So I'm not quite sure what happened to the last month and a half. September seems like it lasted a day, and here we are again in October. I think the beginning of the school year always does this to me, settling back into a new routine, September seems to be the hardest hit month for me, and the one that goes by faster than all the others. December might run a close second to September though!

So what have I been doing for the past month and a half you might ask. Well, honestly, it went by so fast I kind of forgot to pay attention. I know there was a lot of homework, mostly reading, some housework and some working, along with a little fun - of the MarioKart variety mostly. Matt and I also got to visit a new restaurant, one of our favorite things to do. (It is a new Indian restaurant in town and it is super good! Buffet style, and the menu changes daily!) I think Matt even did a little more pepper picking and processing. I've been trying to get some work done on Etsy, but I feel like every time I sit down with Etsy intentions, my allotted time is gone before I have accomplished half of my desired tasks. I also started a Twitter for Hide and Hair (@hideandhair) but it's hard to keep up with that too! I'm a bit better on Instagram, mostly because I am constantly taking pictures of the kitties! :)

I'm not sure when I'll be back, but I'm hoping soon. Unfortunately, midterms are already looming, so the next week at least will be a little rough on me again. Cross your fingers for me!

But of course it is Friday, so I will leave you with these adorable pictures:  


No comments:

Post a Comment