Sunday, October 6, 2013

Etsy Weekends - Cuffs

I love bracelets, and especially love the look of cuffs. You;d almost never know it though, since even when I do wear jewelry it's usually rings and a watch on my hands and wrists. I have one gorgeous bracelet that is locked in the vault at Mom and Dad's house. Someday I'll have my jewelry in my house...but for now I have to drool over what I could buy from Etsy.  
Playing with Fire Orange Patina Copper Cuff Bangle Bracelet
Copper Cuff from Kim Forrer Designs
Hammered Brass Cuff Bracelet, A Rustic Handmade Red Brass Bracelet, With A Slight Heat Patina- Windblown Blossoms
Brass Cuff from Febra Rose
sterling silver hammered cuff
Silver Cuff from Revonav
S A L E  Light Blue Translucent Cuff Bracelet  Asian Ornate Design, Handmade  Jewelry by theshagbag on Etsy
Clay Cuff from The Shag Bag

That's it this time, come back again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment