Sunday, July 6, 2014

Etsy Weekends - Earrings

It's been a while since I posted any earrings, but I've certainly been finding and favoriting them on Etsy! If you follow us, you know I have a problem with earrings. If I had more discretionary funding it would probably be split between yarn/fiber and earrings. I can't help it - they are usually cheap-ish, they don't take up much room, and the more you have the more diverse you can dress yourself (with jewelry anyway!)

Anyway, here are a few pairs I would love to own!!  
Black river stone earrings full of calming spiritual harmony. - 327
River Stone Earrings from Authentic Stone
Wood Earrings, Maple Wood Earrings, Dark Brown Maple Wood Earrings, Handmade Wood Jewelry, FREE Shipping
Maple Earrings from Luminous Creation
Labradorite small hoops -  sterling silver
 Labrodite Hoops from Elfi Roose

Come on by next week, we'll be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment