Sunday, July 27, 2014

Etsy Weekends: For the Walls, Encaustically

I tend to stick to the same categories when I'm bouncing around Etsy. Earrings will always catch my eye, along with yarn, and soap, and candles. If you've been a frequent follower of our Etsy weekends, you've already figured that much out. That's why I love it when something new grabs my attention, like this beautiful wall hanging done with beeswax:
Original encaustic wall art. Encaustic Russian Winter Photography. Ancient architecture. Winter landscape. Snow. 5x7
From the shop All Of Our Beeswax on Etsy

I'm not terribly familiar with encaustic paintings/prints, but I am fascinated! I did a general search on Etsy for more and found that I really love what this medium brings to nature/animal photography, like these:

Original Encaustic Photography - Succulents I
Succulent Painting from Encaustic Images
GIRLFRIENDS - Original Encaustic Mini Painting Best Friends Black & White Bird Art
Birdies from susannajarian
Come on back next week to see what else we have found!

No comments:

Post a Comment