Friday, May 17, 2013

Green Gold

We bought a lawnmower with a mulching function this year. I got to get out and use it for the first time this week and realized I didn't set it up right! I pulled off the mulch bag to find it was empty, but I found some green gold when I flipped the mower upside down...I carefully cleaned out this green gold and tossed it in my composter (also new this year), where it added some much needed green coloration!!


The lawnmower is electric, and works beautifully!! So much better than the reel mower we used last summer - although the workout was nice, the tough grass in our lawn was a bit more than I could handle! So far I only have one complaint about the new mower, and I have no one to blame but myself, I couldn't mow the whole lawn because my extension cord is nowhere near long enough!!! I can't wait to get the longer cord and collect more grass clippings for my compost! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment