Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New Cat Toys - Snakes

A few months back someone asked if I make cat toys that look like snakes. At the time I had never even given it much thought, we made mice and had over the years tried making fish toys or cat shaped toys for dogs, but had never tried snakes. Matt and I got out some paper and with his help I designed two different snake heads, the rattlesnake, and the viper! Both snake toys can be found for sale in our Etsy Shop: Rattlesnake or Viper.
Rattlesnake
Viper


Rattlesnake Head
Rattlesnake Body

Viper Head
















Viper Body





Over on our Facebook page we are doing a giveaway to celebrate the new toys! Just comment where prompted on which snake shape you prefer, and in what color you like the snakes. Next Tuesday, May 21st, I will randomly draw a winner who will receive their snake of choice! The winner will be notified by Facebook and will be revealed both here and there next Tuesday, May 21st. Get your comment in by Midnight Monday to be entered in the drawing!

I will be using random.org to enter the names of all the entrants, it will then give me a winner from the list I input. Immediate family members will be ineligible for winning, but their feedback would be appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment