Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Good Hike

Matt and I went to the M again today. The M is a great local hike here in Bozeman, Montana. You can take the hard side, which goes straight up, or you can take the easier side...but when you aren't in shape, it doesn't matter what side you take! We ended up taking another trail, which led away from the M itself. It was a darker trail, less traveled, and not as steep a climb! I might not wake up in pain tomorrow!



We found some really pretty flowers that gave me a few different ideas for yarn colors! There are a ton of purple flowers here in Montana, and the hillsides are covered in green grass, purple, blue and yellow flowers. Someday I will make some yarn that will do these hills justice! Now, I'm back to knitting, so hopefully soon I can post some pictures of said knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment