Saturday, July 10, 2010

Welcome!

Hello from Montana! My name is Kirsten, and I am the daughter of Randy and Pam Bjerke who started this business venture in the early 2000's. We decided to start a blog so that any readers or customers will know what we are up to, and so Mom and I can show off our knitting to each other from a distance!

I'm relatively new to Montana, having only moved here in March 2010. My boyfriend Matt and I have become enchanted with all the beauty and all the things you can do here! It's difficult to focus on my knitting when I'm distracted by hiking, nature trails, steep mountains, and flowing rivers.

My friend Zach, a photography major at MSU, has decided that I should make special teddy bears for a special store in our hometown of Black River Falls, Wisconsin. I think these "Jerry Bears" will fit in nicely with the other items for sale at Funktional Junction or Funky Junk as the locals call it.


Happy Saturday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment