Sunday, September 22, 2013

Etsy Weekends - Stained Glass, Animal Style

When I was a young girl we lived in a beautiful house in North Carolina. The upstairs hallway was a little dark however, so Mom and Dad decided to put in a window. Not just any window, a small hexagonal stained glass window. We went to the studio of the person who would build it, and while I was too young to remember many details I remember big slabs of beautiful colored glass that would be used to make all kinds of beautiful stained glass pieces. Ever since then I have been utterly fascinated with Stained Glass. Not a surprise then that I have over 2000 items in my favorites on Etsy that are stained glass! Here are just a few that I would like to share with you today!  
Stained Glass Suncatcher Hummingbird, Prickly Pear Cactus, 3d, Summer decor, Decorative
Hummingbird from Gala Gardens
Stained Glass Elephant
Elephant from The Glass Menagerie
Stained Glass Cat Face Suncatcher Orange White Amber Eyes
Cat from Living Glass Art

LT Stained glass Buffalo Bison Bull suncatcher light catcher made with different types of brown glass 11 x 8
Buffalo from Unique Stained Glass

We hope you enjoyed this showcase, come back next week to see what else we've come across!

No comments:

Post a Comment