Monday, September 2, 2013

Lady Mittens

If you don't recall, I wrote a post a couple of weeks ago about some manly mittens I had knit. I mentioned in that post that I was working on a matching pair of lady mittens. Well, I've finished them, and I did have just enough yarn to make them! Now I've got just a tiny ball of the dark llama blend wool, I'll probably make a mouse or two from it! :)

I've reworked the pattern, so next time I make these the pattern will mirror itself, instead of being the same on both hands. It's a small detail I overlooked on this round, that should make the mittens pop even more next time. Either way, what do you think? Are they a good match for the manly mittens?





Have a great Monday, see you back here on Wednesday, when I may have some ripe tomatoes to show off :)
Also: now available for sale in our Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment