Saturday, September 28, 2013

Etsy Weekends - Wood Rings

I love rings! I had a seventh grade science teacher who wore rings on every finger, and some were doubled up. Every time I think about getting a new ring, I imagine that one day my hands will be decked out like that teacher....

I have so many ring favorites on Etsy, I think I should try to narrow the list down. So, here are some of my favorite Etsy rings featuring wood!
Moss green wood Cocktail Ring eco friendly jewelry olive green statement ring Starlight Woods wood ring Chevron jewelry eco friendly
Cocktail Ring from Starlight Woods
Maple Wedding Bands from JET Bentwood Jewelry
Olive Wood Ring - Highly Figured Inlay with Titanium Pinstripe Band - For Women and  Men
Olive Wood Ring from Jewelry by Johan

No comments:

Post a Comment