Sunday, January 26, 2014

Etsy Weekends - Drop Earrings

Although I still only wear the same two or three pairs of earrings every day, I dream of owning more. Someday I will have a wardrobe where I can coordinate my earrings to match every day of the week, like a certain professor I had the opportunity of learning from last semester. Here are some of my recent finds!   

Teal Drop Earrings Rustic Earthy Chrysocolla Handcrafted Wearable Art Oxidized Sterling Silver Gift Ideas For Her Green Blue Stone
Teal Drops from Rootie Birds
white pearl and silver dangle earrings, oxidized metalwork dangle earrings
 White Pearl Dangles from The Bead Aerie
Blue beaded semi precious gemstone dangle earrings of lapis lazuli and vermeil earhook
Blue Beaded Dangles from Florence JewelShop
Black Sea Glass and Silver Earrings
Black Sea Glass Earrings from Bevmar Designs

Come on back next time and see what else we've curated for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment