Saturday, January 4, 2014

Etsy Weekends - Writing

As much as I love knitting, I love to write nearly as much. There is a wonderful sense of release when you can pour forth all of your emotions onto a page. Granted, being back in school affords me little time to do any fun writing - but before I went back to school I wasn't really writing at all, unless the mood struck me so suddenly that I couldn't do anything but write. Someday I would like to pen a novel or two, and as my favorite cat lady (Crazy Aunt Purl) says, you need to write every day if you want to be good at it. I don't know that blog posts truly count, but I'm going to count it :) Either way, here are some items I've come across on Etsy that would make writing that much easier to do....
Fountain Pen Made With Green Maple Burl
Fountain Pen from Gecko WoodWorking
Fall Colors Large Grimoire Book of Shadows Journal with lock ties Burgundy Harvest Autumn Diary
Journal from Ann Enchanted
Twig Pencils, Bundle of 5 Rustic Wooden Pencils - Made in Australia
Twig Pencils from Trees 4 the Wood

Come visit us next weekend when I share more Etsy finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment