Saturday, August 3, 2013

Etsy Weekends - Coffee Mugs

I don't drink coffee, I don't even really like the smell of it. But I do love tea, and hot cocoa, so I still love coffee mugs! I can't really decide what I want though, if I want the Japanese style tea cups, or if I want a giant thick mug that can hold more ounces than my bladder can hold. Most of the mugs in my favorites on Etsy are similar though, sleek in design, with a good thick handle, and a beautiful glaze. I so love shiny things. Here are a few of my favorites!
Set of two - Stoneware mugs / cups with Oribe Green glaze
Two Mugs from chaurie
Large Porcelain Coffee Mug, 20 oz, handmade ceramic cup, ceramic stoneware mug, coffee cup
Large Porcelain Mug from OC Pottery
ceramic Mug or Beer Stein  coffee cup  Green Tea and Khaki Brown glazes
Beer Stein from One Clay Bead
Robins Egg Blue-Teal-Turquoise-Ceramic Mug
 Robin's Egg Mug from Julia E. Dean

That's all for this week! Come back next time to see what else we've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment