Sunday, August 11, 2013

Etsy Weekends - Soy Candles

When I was going to college at UW Green Bay I had a part time job at the Bay Park Square Mall hawking cookies in a Mrs. Field's. One year during the Christmas season a new kiosk opened up selling Soy Candles. Peter, the man who ran the kiosk, was just about the sweetest guy you could ever meet. He had moved back from Chicago to take care of his aging mother, and was always upbeat and cheerful. He also had some of the best smelling candles ever! I was looking for extra cash that year, and Peter asked if I would like to work in his Kiosk selling candles. It was a dream job! I got to knit, and talk to people about the benefits of burning soy wax over traditional wax (healthier for you and your walls!) and I got to smell candles all day! Every time I see a soy candle I think of Peter and that great job he offered me at a time when I needed it. I think that's why it's so easy to sell me on any new Soy Candle I come across...like these!
 
16 oz WOOD Wick Soy Candle- Vegan- Organic- GMO and Pesticide FREE- Renewable- Choose your scent
Wood Wick from Green Bean Soap Co.
16 oz. 100% Soy Candle with Hemp Wick - Organic- VEGAN Eco friendly Renewable and GMO Free
 Hemp Wick from Green Bean Soap Co.
soy candle - MAGNOLIA and ROSEWOOD
  Magnolia Soy from SydneyHaleCo
Spiced Cider Soy candle. Modern rustic country. Handmade scented eco gift for home decor. Theme Fragrance. - Gift Ideas
Spiced Cider Soy from ThemeFrangrance
Pure Soy Square Votives with Energizing Lemongrass Aromatherapy Essential Oil - Set of 3
Square Votive from FireFlyCandles
We hope you've enjoyed our picks this week! Check us out next week to see what else we've found!

No comments:

Post a Comment