Saturday, August 31, 2013

Etsy Weekends - Felt Earrings

Sometimes I use Etsy as a drawing board for ideas. When Mom and Dad came to visit they brought the Purple Elephant Purse. (That's a story for another day!) I was looking in the box the other day and found jewelry stuff in the bottom of the box. I went through a phase when I was younger of making wire jewelry from notebook wire and beads...guess I've always loved the idea of recycling/upcycling. Anyway, I wasn't very good at it, so the ideas got shelved and the findings went into a container that went into a box that ended up here. I was thinking of giving them to the neighbor, since her daughters decided this summer to make jewelry, but then I thought...why shouldn't I try again? I remembered seeing some cool felt earrings on Etsy, so I did a search, and here are some really cool ones I may try to emulate! Then again...maybe I'll just make cat fur earrings...you never know what I might do! :)
Felt Ball Earrings - Turquoise Blue - Stitched Putka Pods - Lightweight Accessory
 Felt Balls from KnitKnit 
Needle felted organic wool roving sheep earrings
Sheep from Coasty's Creations
Pink felt earrings sterling silver drop earrings circle round earrings wool
Pink Earrings from Piece of Art
Sweet Cat Face Felted  Earrings
 Cat Faces from Pixie Paws Shop
Come back next week to see what else we're featuring from Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment