Saturday, August 17, 2013

Etsy Weekends - My New Kitchen

Today I'm going to feature just one shop, because I am fantasizing about my kitchen, and this shop has got my bases covered! The shop is Cattails Woodwork from Canada, and they do beautiful things with wood. I am envisioning all three of these items in the same area of wall in my kitchen. They will be handy to get to, and beautifully decorative! If I don't buy these for myself before I get married, you can expect to find them on my Etsy Registry! :)
Dark Flame Rolling Pin, Wood Rolling Pin - Food prep - Kitchen - Wedding or Housewarming Gift
Rolling Pin
Rolling Pin Hanger, rolling pin display, kitchen display, organize
Rolling Pin Holder
French Breadboards - Wood Serving Boards - Large Cheese Boards
Breadboards 

No comments:

Post a Comment