Saturday, July 20, 2013

Etsy Weekends - Kitty Photography

I love taking pictures of my kitties. It's got to be one of my favorite things to do in fact. I guess subconsciously I think I'll take a great photo someday that I can sell to other people, but in reality they will only ever grace my walls. But...when I come across a great cat picture on Etsy I think again about selling my Lela and Norman Glamour Shots! Here are a few of my favorites....
Sweet Cat Print - Cat Love - 5x5
Cat Love from Emele Photography
Cat Photography, marmalade ginger tabby cat, beige, orange, sepia, stripes, sleepy kitty in the  morning sun
Sleepy Kitty from Raceytay
Baby Blue Eyes
Baby Blue Eyes from Gypsy Fyre Creations
Bob in Pearls from Hope Images

Hope you enjoyed the kitties! Come back Next week to see what else we've got for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment